At the first visit a study doctor will
- tell you about the study and ask if you are interested in taking part
- explain the number and timescale of visits required for the study
- explain which blood tests will take place at each visit
- explain how your data will be stored
- give you the chance to ask questions
If you decide to take part, you will be sent a detailed patient information leaflet and a consent form that you will need to sign. The consent form is a legal requirement and proof that you have given permission to take part in the study.
You will be asked the dates of your first and second dose of the coronavirus vaccine and the name of the vaccine so it would be helpful if you had this information available.
We would like to thank you for your interest in taking part in this study. Doing so will help to improve treatment and the health care provided by the NHS and others.